Fancy Chicken Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make company-fancy soup with a simple shortcut, there's no shame in starting your recipe with canned broth (no one will know). Fancy Chicken Soup has plenty of seasoning and fresh veggies to go around. It's a comforting bowl that'll make everyone say, "OOH, IT'S SO GOOD!!"
What You'll Need
- 2 zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a soup pot. Cook over medium-high heat 13 to 15 minutes, or until onions are tender. Reduce heat to low and simmer 25 to 30 minutes.
No chicken on hand? That's okay...this soup is a crowd-pleaser with or without it.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!