Fancy Chicken Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make company-fancy soup with a simple shortcut, there's no shame in starting your recipe with canned broth (no one will know). Fancy Chicken Soup has plenty of seasoning and fresh veggies to go around. It's a comforting bowl that'll make everyone say, "OOH, IT'S SO GOOD!!"
What You'll Need
- 2 zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a soup pot. Cook over medium-high heat 13 to 15 minutes, or until onions are tender. Reduce heat to low and simmer 25 to 30 minutes.
No chicken on hand? That's okay...this soup is a crowd-pleaser with or without it.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!