We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're feeling down in the dumps and need a soup recipe to push away those winter blues, then our easy recipe for Feel-Good Soup is sure to lift your spirits. With a combination of chicken, veggies, and some of your favorite seasonings, it's truly a soup recipe you're going to be making for years to come.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 cups water
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 4 carrots, thinly sliced
- 6 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and garlic and saute for 5 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low, cover and simmer 15-20 minutes, or until the carrots are tender.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 153
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 1.0g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 21g 42 %
- Cholesterol 58mg 19 %
- Sodium 724mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 4.5g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars 1.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.