Macaroni & Cheese Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 1/4 cup per serving
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
When the weather gets chilly, we're thinking one thing: comfort. Luckily for you, we've got something that combines the comfort of seasonal soup with, always divine, mac 'n' cheese. That's right, our Macaroni & Cheese Soup is sure to be the seasons biggest hit. When you're feeling cold and hungry, there's nothing better than doubling down on fall time comfort.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (7.25-ounce) package macaroni & cheese mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, bring water to a boil. Stir in mixed vegetables, macaroni from package (reserving cheese packet), salt, and pepper. Return to a boil and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients, including reserved cheese packet. Reduce heat to low and simmer 8 to 10 minutes, or until slightly thickened and creamy, stirring occasionally.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- If the soup sits for a while, the pasta will absorb the liquid. If that happens, an additional cup of milk and you should be good to go.
- If you love our Macaroni and Cheese Soup, then you'll want to check out our "Souper" Burger Soup and Taco Soup too!
- And if you're not feeling like soup, be sure to check out our collection of 22 Best Mac and Cheese Recipes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 396
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 51 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 21g 42 %
- Cholesterol 54mg 18 %
- Sodium 1,005mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.8g 19 %
- Sugars 9.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The great thing about beets is they're available all year long, and while they are quite versatile, pickling them is the most popular way to cook this colorful veggie. So grab a pot, boil some water, and start slicing, 'cause this Amish Pickled Beets recipe is one you won't want to miss!