Spicy Tortilla Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you been looking for an excuse to put your Dutch oven to work? Well, you've got it with this easy, yet flavorful, recipe for Spicy Tortilla Soup. It only takes about 30 minutes to cook up, yet it's one of those easy soup recipes that tastes like it took hours and hours. It's got to be the combination of ingredients that makes it so full of flavor!
What You'll Need
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can Cajun-style stewed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Tortilla chips
- Shredded Mexican four-cheese blend (optional)
What to Do
- Bring first 6 ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven.
- Reduce heat; add chicken and next 4 ingredients, and simmer 20 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips and, if desired, cheese.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!