Steamin' Italian Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Celebrate the soup bowl with Steamin' Italian Soup! It's a hearty blend of meat and veggies that your gang is sure to go wild for.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 cans (14 ounces each) ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 1 can (15 ounces) chick peas (garbanzo beans), undrained
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup uncooked ditalini or other medium-sized pasta shape
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a soup pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Sauté the onions and garlic for 3 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Add the remaining ingredients; cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the pasta is tender. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Switch up your dinnertime routine by serving up our cheesy, baked Spinach and Artichoke Calzones. They're perfect for holding right in your hand and dunking into your favorite marinara sauce. You might just find yourself making these as an on-the-go lunch, too!