Tex Mex Chicken Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everything Tex-Mex is all the rage, and you can join the bandwagon with this easy, flavorful Tex-Mex Chicken Soup. It'll come together in no time and make mealtime a fiesta.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (16-ounce) can great Northern beans, drained
- 1 (12-ounce) jar salsa verde
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Multicolored tortilla chips
What to Do
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Top each serving with scallions, sour cream, and tortilla chips.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.