Tex-Mex Party Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 to 6 (about 5 cups)
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Why go out to eat when you can make restaurant-quality soup right from home? Our Tex-Mex Party Soup has such a vibrant mix of flavors - it's like a fiesta in your mouth!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 2 condensed cream of potato soup
- 10 3/4 ounces milk (1 soup can)
- 1/2 cup mild or medium picante sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Chopped parsley, optional
What to Do
- Heat butter in a 3-quart sauce pan. Saute peppers until tender, about 5 minutes. Add soup, milk, picante sauce and cumin, stirring until smooth.
- Heat until hot, stirring occasionally; do not boil! Add cheeses, stirring until melted. Serve soup garnished with chopped parsley and additional picante sauce, if desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.