Tropical Fruit Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll think you were transported to a breezy island retreat when you taste our chilled Tropical Fruit Soup. No cooking is required to turn out this smooth-as-can-be refreshing concoction that is your passport to the tropics.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup canned pineapple chunks, drained (one 8-ounce can)
- 1 small banana
- 1 cup pear, peach or apricot fruit juice nectar, chilled
- 1/2 cup half-and-half, chilled
- kiwi slices for garnish
What to Do
- In a blender jar, combine the pineapple chunks and banana; puree.
- Add the nectar and half-and-half and blend just until mixed.
- Chill thoroughly before serving. Garnish with kiwi slices.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.