We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A no-hassle, easy taste treat for any mealtime. And nobody complains about eating their veggies this way.
What You'll Need
- 3 quarts milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced carrots
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 cups instant mashed potato buds or flakes
What to Do
- In a large pot, combine all the ingredients except the potato buds or flakes. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Turn heat to low, stir in the potato buds or flakes, and let cook for 3 to 4 more minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
Add whatever kind or whatever amounts of frozen veggies you'd like. It will work fine. I often add an extra package of broccoli and a package of frozen lima beans along with the others. More seasoning, less seasoning, your favorite seasoning, make it any way at all.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 255
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 3.8g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 14g 28 %
- Cholesterol 23mg 8 %
- Sodium 284mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.2g 21 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!