We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This soup owes it's name to the fact that it's main ingredients - little meatballs, spinach, carrots and pasta - go well together, like being married!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 4 1/4 cups water, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 3 (10.5-ounce) cans condensed chicken broth
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 2 medium carrots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup uncooked tiny shell pasta
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup water, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; mix well and form into 1/2-inch meatballs.
- In a soup pot, combine the chicken broth, spinach, carrots, meatballs, and the remaining 4 cups water and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low, and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Add the pasta, increase the heat to medium and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the pasta is tender. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 191
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 3.4g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 17g 34 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 1,094mg 46 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 2.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.