Classic Brunswick Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This cold-weather stew is ready in a snap with the help of convenience products. In certain regions of the country, barbecue is available in the meat department of local supermarkets. If your grocer doesn't have it, drop by a favorite barbecue restaurant and get some shredded pork to go.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (24-ounce) container barbecued shredded pork
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen vegetable gumbo mixture
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen corn
- 1/2 (10-ounce) package frozen petite lima beans
- 1/2 cup ketchup
What to Do
- Bring all ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring often. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.