We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This "anything goes" way to make a hearty fisherman-worthy chowder we call Coastline Chowder, has no rules. Throw in your favorite fish - buy what's on sale at the fish counter, and get ready to reel in the raves.
What You'll Need
- 5 cups water
- 1 (14--ounce) can tomatoes, whole or crushed
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Pepper to taste
- Dash hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 2 pounds fresh or frozen fish fillets or a combination of fillets and seafood, thawed
What to Do
- In a soup pot, combine all ingredients, except fish; bring to a boil. Lower heat and cook, uncovered for 20 to 30 minutes, until vegetable are tender.
- Cut fish into large chunks; add to pot and bring just to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes more or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Before serving, remove bay leaves and discard.
Serve with fresh, crusty bread and butter or sharp cheese.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!