We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In Beaufort, South Carolina, where this dish hails from, folks just spread newspaper on the table and dump this stew right on it. Then it's every person for himself as everybody grabs and eats what he wants. It's a perfect "serve yourself" dinner.
What You'll Need
- 8 cups water
- 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 6 potatoes, cut in half
- 6 onions, peeled and cut in half
- 3 ears of corn, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1 pound large shrimp, unpeeled
What to Do
- In a soup pot, combine water, seafood, seasoning, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil over high heat then add sausage, potatoes, onions, and corn. Cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- Add shrimp and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and cooked through. Strain the stew and serve immediately, along with bowls of broth for dunking.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 640
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 13g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 45g 89 %
- Cholesterol 204mg 68 %
- Sodium 2,059mg 86 %
- Total Carbohydrates 93g 31 %
- Dietary Fiber 10g 41 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have yourself a morning Greek feast with our recipe for Spinach Feta Scramble. Fluffy scrambled eggs, fresh veggies, and feta cheese make for a super colorful and egg-ceptionally delicious way to start your day. You'll love this flavorful way to enjoy scrambled eggs!