Hearty Beef Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This hearty beef stew will warm you up from the inside-out. Your whole family will love it!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 (14 ½-ounce) cans Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14-ounce) can ready-to-use beef broth
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, undrained
- 3 large red potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 3 large carrots, cut into large chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large soup pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the beef and onion and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the beef is browned, stirring frequently.
Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for 60 to 70 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
Don't forget to serve this over warm buttered noodles or rice to enjoy every last drop.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy apple coffee cake! This recipe comes from our new diabetic-friendly cookbook, Guilt-Free Comfort Favorites. Don't worry, we're not sacrificing any of the taste. In fact, just one bite, and you're going to be hooked! Don't be surprised when family and neighbors are lining up outside your kitchen for a taste of our Guilt-Free Apple Lovers' Coffee Cake!