Hearty Beef Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This hearty beef stew will warm you up from the inside-out. Your whole family will love it!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 (14 ½-ounce) cans Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14-ounce) can ready-to-use beef broth
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, undrained
- 3 large red potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 3 large carrots, cut into large chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large soup pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the beef and onion and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the beef is browned, stirring frequently.
Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for 60 to 70 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
Don't forget to serve this over warm buttered noodles or rice to enjoy every last drop.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!