We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's more perfect than a hot bowl of stew on a cold day? This recipe has so many great ingredients, it's like a party in your bowl!
What You'll Need
- 2 chicken breasts, skinned, boned, and cut into chunks
- 1 (3-ounce) package diced pepperoni (3 to 4 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 (15-ounce each) cans tomato sauce
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup coarsely chopped stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 pound twist macaroni
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a Dutch oven, saute chicken and pepperoni in oil over a medium heat for about 5 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned; drain off liquid.
- Add tomato sauce, chicken broth, olives, sugar and parsley. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes. Add macaroni; cover and cook for 15 minutes more or until pasta is tender.
- Spoon stew into individual baking dishes (1-1/2 to 2 cups size); top with cheese. Bake in oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.