Satisfying Salmon Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to go fishing, canned salmon goes swimmingly with this recipe. Serve it piping hot with crusty bread and a fresh garden salad for a satisfying meal anytime!
What You'll Need
- 6 cups milk
- 2 (14 ¾-ounce) cans red salmon, drained and flaked (skin and bones discarded)
- 2 large baking potatoes, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup instant potato flakes
What to Do
In a soup pot, combine all ingredients except potato flakes over medium-low heat. Simmer 20 to 25 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir potato flakes into stew and cook until thickened and heated through.
For a flavorful finishing touch, top each bowl of stew with very thin slices of lemon.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.