Slow Cooked Pork Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Slow Cooked Pork Stew is made even tastier by the addition of fresh vegetables. Try it for dinner tonight!
What You'll Need
- 3 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium-sized onion, cut into wedges
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless pork roast or butt, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (24-ounce) jar applesauce
- 2 teaspoons browning and seasoning sauce
What to Do
- In a 3-1/2-quart (or larger) slow cooker, combine the potatoes, carrots, onions, bouillon cube, salt, and pepper. Place pork over vegetables and pour applesauce over the top.
- Cover and cook on high setting for 4 to 5 hours. Stir in the browning and seasoning sauce, and serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for family dinner recipes that will shake things up in the kitchen, our Country-Style Fish Grits is the perfect way to add some excitement to the menu! Everyone's mouth will water as they spoon up a hearty bowl of grits, topped with perfectly seasoned, flavor-packed fish!