We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add some cut-up ham, turkey, or roast beef and turn this into a whole-meal stew. It's certainly thick and hearty enough, and it's easy as can be, too.
What You'll Need
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (16 ounces) cannellini (white kidney beans), drained
- 1 cup cooked tubettini or other small pasta
- Grated Parmesan cheese for topping (optional)
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, combine the tomatoes, Italian seasoning, onion and garlic powders, and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and return mixture to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are almost tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in beans and pasta.
- Cover and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
Put a slice of French or garlic bread in the bottom of each serving bowl and sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese over the soup if you'd like.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!