We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add some cut-up ham, turkey, or roast beef and turn this into a whole-meal stew. It's certainly thick and hearty enough, and it's easy as can be, too.
What You'll Need
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (16 ounces) cannellini (white kidney beans), drained
- 1 cup cooked tubettini or other small pasta
- Grated Parmesan cheese for topping (optional)
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, combine the tomatoes, Italian seasoning, onion and garlic powders, and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and return mixture to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are almost tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in beans and pasta.
- Cover and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
Put a slice of French or garlic bread in the bottom of each serving bowl and sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese over the soup if you'd like.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't have to warm up your kitchen to cook this hot and hearty meal! Our BBQ Pork Chops and Potatoes are made in your slow cooker, which makes this a great summertime recipe. This dish features juicy pork chops and plenty of potatoes cooked in your favorite barbecue sauce. It's a win no matter how you look at it!