We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Satisfy your cravings for Thanksgiving dinner any day of the year with our recipe for Can't-Wait-Until-Thanksgiving Burgers. With each bite you get the juiciness of the turkey, the comforting taste of the stuffing, and the sweet and tanginess of the cranberry horseradish!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 pounds ground turkey breast
- 1 cup turkey stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- 4 tablespoons cranberry horseradish (see Notes)
- Crispy onions (see Notes)
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, combine butter and poultry seasoning; mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, stuffing mix, onion, egg, water, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form mixture into 4 equal patties.
- Place patties on grill and cook 5 to 6 minutes per side or until no longer pink in center.
- Spread rolls with seasoned butter and toast until light golden. Place burgers on rolls, top with cranberry horseradish, and crispy onions.
- We tested this recipe using Silver Spring® Cranberry Horseradish. For more great recipes using Silver Spring horseradish, visit www.silverspringfoods.com.
- To make crispy onions, thinly slice one onion and toss in flour mixed with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Heat an inch of vegetable oil until hot and fry onions 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Drain on paper towels.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 868
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34g 53 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 65 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 59g 117 %
- Cholesterol 234mg 78 %
- Sodium 1,811mg 75 %
- Total Carbohydrates 82g 27 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 14 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.