Chuck Wagon Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With just one pan and 15 minutes, you can whip up an extraordinary dish that'll have the whole gang pining for more. Our recipe for Chuck Wagon Mix has all that great barbecue flavor we love, and you only need 5 ingredients to make it!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 (16-ounce) can red kidney or pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup bottled hickory-smoked barbecue sauce
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Cook kielbasa 5 to 6 minutes, or until browned; drain excess fat. Stir in rice, beans, and sauce.
- Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Interested in participating in a Chuck Wagon Cookoff? Click here to find a list of upcoming events!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 331
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 2.4g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 37 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 1,047mg 44 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.2g 25 %
- Sugars 8.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!