Chuck Wagon Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With just one pan and 15 minutes, you can whip up an extraordinary dish that'll have the whole gang pining for more. Our recipe for Chuck Wagon Mix has all that great barbecue flavor we love, and you only need 5 ingredients to make it!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 (16-ounce) can red kidney or pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup bottled hickory-smoked barbecue sauce
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Cook kielbasa 5 to 6 minutes, or until browned; drain excess fat. Stir in rice, beans, and sauce.
- Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Interested in participating in a Chuck Wagon Cookoff? Click here to find a list of upcoming events!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 331
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 2.4g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 37 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 1,047mg 44 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.2g 25 %
- Sugars 8.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!