Classy Turkey Cutlets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take a break from chicken and try our turkey cutlets for a change of pace. Dress 'em up with avocado, tomato, and cheese for a classy touch.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound turkey breast cutlets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 (6-ounce) package sliced mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Sprinkle turkey cutlets with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Dredge cutlets in flour; dip in egg, and dredge again in flour. Add cutlets to skillet, and cook until browned. Remove turkey cutlets from skillet, and place on a rack in a broiler pan.
- Arrange avocado and tomato slices evenly on top of cutlets. Top with cheese slices. Broil 5-1/2-inches from heat 5 minutes or until cheese melts.