Saltimbocca Turkey Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve these Italian-inspired Turkey Rollups with pasta to maximize their taste. Mmm mmm!
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless turkey cutlets, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) deli ham, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (26-ounce) jar tomato-and-basil pasta sauce
What to Do
- Sprinkle turkey cutlets evenly with salt and pepper. Top each cutlet with even amounts of ham, provolone, sage, and garlic powder. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Brown roll-ups in butter, stir in pasta sauce, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 12 minutes, or until no pink remains in turkey.
Serve this with cooked pasta so you can enjoy the flavorful sauce.
Cappuccino Twist makes a great Italian-style dessert to finish your Turkey Rollups dinner.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 382
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 8.7g 44 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 43g 86 %
- Cholesterol 118mg 39 %
- Sodium 1,504mg 63 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 8.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.