Skillet Turkey Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Skillet Turkey Stew is a quick and easy hearty main dish meal you can have on your table in minutes. Whether you make it with chicken or turkey, it makes great use of leftovers.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cups chunked cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 (14-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat oil; add green pepper and onion and cook about 3 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; simmer 10 minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve plain or over rice. For a change, you might want to add a drained can of black beans or great northern beans.
- And in keeping with the season, how about topping it off with a lovely Cranberry Pudding!
- Click here for your chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card! (Contest open 11/23/15 - 11/27/15)
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!