Stuffed Turkey Breast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Test Kitchen cooks really outdid themselves with this easy Florentine-style stuffing that gives an ordinary turkey breast a company-fancy boost. Whether for a holiday or everyday entertaining, our Stuffed Turkey Breast is sure to earn you raves.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (1-ounce) package onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) boneless turkey breast, pounded to 1-inch thickness (see Notes)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, onion soup mix, and pimientos; mix well and set aside. Place turkey breast on flat surface, skin-side down. Evenly spread stuffing on top and roll turkey around stuffing, placing seam-side down in prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, paprika, salt, and pepper; mix well. Brush seasoning mixture on top of turkey breast and bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until internal temperature of turkey breast reaches 165 degrees F. and is no longer pink in the center, basting occasionally with seasoning mixture.
- Let sit 5 minutes before slicing.
- If you can't find a boneless turkey breast, you can always buy one on a bone and bone it yourself, or ask your butcher to do it.
- If you don't have a mallet for pounding, a can will work well, too. We suggest putting the turkey breast in a zippered plastic bag when pounding to cut down on any mess.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.