Stuffed 'n' Rolled Turkey Breast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you're hosting a smaller crowd this year, or you simply don't want to deal with a big old bird, these Stuffed 'n' Rolled Turkey Breasts are a great alternative to the traditional Thanksgiving turkey. Stuffing our turkey breasts with some yummy Thanksgiving favorites makes this an extra-special holiday recipe.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (6-ounce) package cornbread stuffing mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (2- to 3-pound) boneless turkey breast, pounded to 1-inch thickness (see Notes)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Stir dried cranberries into prepared stuffing mix; set aside. Place turkey breast on flat surface, skin-side down. Evenly spread 1 cup stuffing on top and roll turkey jelly roll-style, placing seam-side down in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, paprika, salt, and pepper; mix well. Brush seasoning mixture over turkey breast.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until internal temperature of turkey breast reaches 165 degrees and turkey is no longer pink in center, basting occasionally with seasoning mixture. Let sit 5 minutes before slicing.
- If you can't find a boneless turkey breast, you can always buy one on a bone and bone it yourself, or ask your butcher to do it.
- If you don't have a mallet for pounding, a can will work well, too. We suggest putting the turkey breast in a zippered plastic bag when pounding to cut down on any mess.
- Feel free to stuff your turkey breast with your favorite kind of stuffing. Click here for some tasty ideas!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.