Stuffed 'n' Rolled Turkey Breast
Whether you're hosting a smaller crowd this year, or you simply don't want to deal with a big old bird, these Stuffed 'n' Rolled Turkey Breasts are a great alternative to the traditional Thanksgiving turkey. Stuffing our turkey breasts with some yummy Thanksgiving favorites makes this an extra-special holiday recipe.
- If you can't find a boneless turkey breast, you can always buy one on a bone and bone it yourself, or ask your butcher to do it.
- If you don't have a mallet for pounding, a can will work well, too. We suggest putting the turkey breast in a zippered plastic bag when pounding to cut down on any mess.
- Feel free to stuff your turkey breast with your favorite kind of stuffing. Click here for some tasty ideas!
Cooking Time50 min
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (6-ounce) package cornbread stuffing mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (2- to 3-pound) boneless turkey breast, pounded to 1-inch thickness (see Notes)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Read NextGranny's Cider Baked Turkey Breast