Tender Turkey Tips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've all heard of beef tenderloin tips. Well, that's what this dish tastes like, even though it's made with turkey breast!
What You'll Need
- 1 teaspoon canola or vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless turkey breast, cut into 1" x 2" strips
- 2 medium-sized onions, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons steak sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the turkey and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Add the onion and mushrooms and cook for 2 to 3 more minutes, or until the onions are tender. Reduce the heat to low and add the remaining ingredients; cook for 2 to 3 more minutes or until heated through, stirring frequently.
To make this a complete meal, serve it on a bed of warm curly no-yolk egg noodles or steamed white or brown rice.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 185
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1g 3 %
- Saturated Fat 0.4g 2 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 30g 61 %
- Cholesterol 70mg 23 %
- Sodium 388mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.8g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 3.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!