Turkey Bistro Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lighten up at the grill and beat the boring burger blues with this tasty turkey burger recipe that'll make you feel like you're dining in a French bistro even when you're in your own backyard!
What You'll Need
- 1 to 1-1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons herb cream cheese (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Divide mixture into 4 equal amounts and make 4 patties.
- Grill patties 8 to 12 minutes, until no pink remains and patties are completely cooked through, turning them over halfway through grilling.
- Herb cream cheese is available in the refrigerator section of the supermarket, near the other specialty cream cheeses.
- Why not serve these on whole wheat rolls that you've spread with additional herb cheese spread? Yummy!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 205
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 3.6g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 23g 46 %
- Cholesterol 86mg 29 %
- Sodium 1,021mg 43 %
- Total Carbohydrates 3.1g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 0.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.