Turkey & Gravy for Two
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you're looking for a Thanksgiving meal solution for two, or you just want that homestyle taste any time of year, this Turkey & Gravy for Two is a winner indeed!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 boneless, skinless turkey cutlets (12 ounces total)
- 1 cup turkey gravy (bottled or homemade)
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil and butter. Dip turkey cutlets in flour mixture, coating completely.
- Saute turkey 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until golden. Add gravy and simmer 5 minutes or until turkey is cooked through. Serve turkey topped with gravy.
Is it just the two of you for Thanksgiving this year? If so, then you may be interested in our Thanksgiving Dinner Menu for Two.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".