Award Winning Veal Oscar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our easy version of veal Oscar is so tasty and easy, it's worthy of winning an Oscar!
What You'll Need
- 4 to 5 boneless veal cutlets (about 1 pound total)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 ounces crabmeat, flaked
- 1 (10-ounce) box asparagus cuts, thawed and drained
- 1 (10 ¾-ounce) can Cheddar cheese sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Between 2 pieces of wax paper, gently pound cutlets to 1/4-inch thickness with a mallet or rolling pin.
- In a shallow dish, mix together flour, salt, and pepper. Coat veal with flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add veal and saute 2 to 3 minutes per side. Place veal in prepared baking dish; top each piece with flaked crabmeat and asparagus cuts. Pour cheese sauce over top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Have boneless chicken breasts instead of veal? Voila! You have Chicken Oscar.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.