Cracked Pepper Veal Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Most of us love pepper. After all, it's almost always just a shake away. But when we add it to our meat before grilling, watch out! The flavor just explodes!
What You'll Need
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cracked peppercorns or course ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 veal chops (8-ounces each)
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, black and red peppers, mustard, and garlic powder. Stir in the oil to form a paste. Rub the mixture over the chops until well coated.
- Grill the chops for 12 to 15 minutes, or to desired doneness, turning halfway through the cooking.
If you don't have peppercorns, try to use black pepper that you grind yourself right from the peppermill. That'll give your chops that really fresh cracked pepper taste.