We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.
CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW YOU MAY BE ABLE TO WIN A FREEZER FULL OF PREMIUM BLACK ANGUS STEAKS!!!! GOOD LUCK…
What You'll Need
- 1/2 medium eggplant, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the eggplant, onion, and garlic, in a food processor that has been fitted with its metal cutting blade. Process 15 to 20 seconds, or until finely chopped.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot; cook eggplant mixture 4 to 5 minutes, or until softened.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add eggplant mixture to meat mixture; mix well. Form into an oval shape and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 65 to 70 minutes, or until juices run clear. Allow to sit 5 minutes before slicing.
Top with warmed spaghetti sauce for that extra Italian pizzazz!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 619
- Calories from Fat 404
- Total Fat 45g 69 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 74 %
- Trans Fat 0.9g 0 %
- Protein 34g 68 %
- Cholesterol 205mg 68 %
- Sodium 546mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 3.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
PREVIOUS TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How many times have you wondered what to do with all the zucchini you have on hand? Well, here's a chocolate-y answer to that question! Yes, chocolate. Don't laugh until you've got some of this heavenly Chocolate Zucchini Bread in your mouth.