We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't let the fancy name scare you. Sure, this tastes fancy, but it's really a snap to make. If you don't believe me, try it and see for yourself.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 pounds veal cutlets, pounded to ½-inch thickness
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter, plus more if needed
- 1/3 cup dry white wine or dry vermouth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
What to Do
- Gently pound the veal to flatten it slightly with a kitchen mallet or rolling pin on a cutting board.
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour and salt; mix well. Place the beaten egg in another shallow dish.
- In a large skillet, melt 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Coat the veal in the flour, then in the eggs. Cook the veal for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden.
- If necessary, cook the veal in more than 1 batch, removing any remaining cooked butter and adding more butter if necessary.
- Return all of the cooked veal to the skillet. Add the wine and squeeze the lemon over the veal. Cook for 2 to 3 more minutes, or until the sauce begins to glaze and thickens slightly.
Wanna give this an extra lemony zing? Go ahead and add a bit more lemon juice. Remember, what counts is that you give it the tastes you like!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.