We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This mouthwatering dish features an all-star summer line-up of zucchini, tomatoes, basil, garlic, and more. To say that our All-Star Zucchini is flavorful is an understatement! It's just as amazing on its own as it is served over a bed of pasta. Yum!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tomatoes, cut into small chunks (about 3 cups)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 zucchini, cut into small chunks (about 4 cups)
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot.
- Add remaining ingredients except zucchini; cover and cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add zucchini, cover, and cook 10 to 15 more minutes or until zucchini is tender, stirring occasionally.
For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love to make pancakes from scratch, then you'll love our Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes! These easy pancakes are going to make breakfast time that much sweeter! The juicy blueberries, and perfectly creamy cream cheese make these pancakes the most decadent breakfast ever served.