We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
With just a few simple ingredients you can have a spring-ready side dish that's fit for a special holiday meal or for an everyday dinner. These baked Artichoke Squares will have them asking for seconds!
What You'll Need
- 4 scallions
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 cups Italian bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (10-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 eggs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a blender, puree scallions, garlic, and oil.
- In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, and artichoke hearts. Add pureed mixture and eggs; mix well. Spread into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Bake about 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Not your usual kebabs, these Hot Dog Kebabs are fun and colorful, and they taste great, too! You'll love the flavor-packed sauce over bite-sized pieces of hot dogs, bell peppers, corn, and onions for a sure-fire hit with the kids and everybody!