Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups white cabbage, finely chopped or grated
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except oil; mix well.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat vegetable oil. Drop heaping tablespoons of batter into skillet; be sure not to overcrowd. Cook 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden.
- Remove to a paper towel-lined platter; repeat with remaining batter. Serve immediately.
Check This Out!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.