Bacon Walnut Spinach
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bacon, walnuts, and spinach all in one dish? We're salivating at the thought of it! All of these flavors in one are sure to be delicious! Try this Bacon Walnut Spinach and see for yourself.
What You'll Need
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch of sugar (optional)
What to Do
- Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp; remove bacon, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet. Crumble bacon, and set aside.
- Add vinegar to skillet; bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring to loosen bacon particles that cling to bottom.
- Add spinach, and cook, stirring constantly, 1 to 2 minutes or until wilted. Stir in bacon, walnuts, pepper, and, if desired, sugar. Serve immediately.
If packaged fresh spinach is not available, you can substitute a pound of loose fresh spinach leaves. Just wash and trim the leaves, and you're ready to go!