Balsamic Marinated Olives
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Store these chunky olives in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to 2 weeks. Once your gang has devoured the olives, serve the remaining seasoned oil with salad greens?yum! You can easily cut this make-ahead recipe in half, if you'd like.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) jars ripe olives, drained
- 2 (7-ounce) jars kalamata olives, drained
- 2 (7-ounce) jars pimiento-stuffed olives, drained
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients; cover and chill at least 8 hours. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon.