Broccoli Mushroom Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to wait for company to turn out fancy-looking, taste-tempting side dishes. With our Broccoli Mushroom Bake, it's a snap to make the gang at home feel special...any day of the week.
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen broccoli spears, thawed and drained (see Note)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10 ¾-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place broccoli spears in a single layer in prepared baking dish; sprinkle with pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the soup and milk, and pour evenly over the broccoli. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until warmed through and golden.
This can also be made with fresh broccoli that you cut into spears and boil or steam until tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These cookies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious. No, honestly, pop one of these Cranberry Shortbread Drops into your mouth and experience everything a buttery shortbread cookie should be, with the added bonus of creamy white chocolate pieces and flavorful dried cranberries. Yum!