Broccoli Rabe Saute
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who would have guessed that something as simple as this broccoli rabe side dish could be so...well, as they say in Italy, "Magnifico!"
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, trimmed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium-low and place the broccoli rabe in the skillet. Cover and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender.
Serve with lemon wedges for squeezing over the top just before eating. To turn this into a great vegetarian main course, during the last 8 to 10 minutes of cooking, add a can of Great Northern beans and a dash of crushed red pepper. It's a dish that's fast becoming popular all around the country.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.