We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Broccoli Souffle makes a tasty main dish or a delightful brunch. It goes especially well with beef or fish.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 8 ounces (1/2 of a 16-ounce package) processed cheese spread, melted
- 3 eggs
- 3 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well
- 2 tablespoons Italian-flavored bread crumbs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sauté 2 to 3minutes, or until tender. Remove from heat and add flour; mix well. Add hot water and stir until well blended.
- In a large bowl, combine cheese spread, eggs, and chopped broccoli. Add onion mixture; mix well.
- Pour into baking dish and sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through. Cut and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 290
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 56 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 15g 30 %
- Cholesterol 144mg 48 %
- Sodium 1,068mg 45 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.7g 19 %
- Sugars 5.9g 0 %