We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Broccoli Souffle makes a tasty main dish or a delightful brunch. It goes especially well with beef or fish.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 8 ounces (1/2 of a 16-ounce package) processed cheese spread, melted
- 3 eggs
- 3 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well
- 2 tablespoons Italian-flavored bread crumbs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sauté 2 to 3minutes, or until tender. Remove from heat and add flour; mix well. Add hot water and stir until well blended.
- In a large bowl, combine cheese spread, eggs, and chopped broccoli. Add onion mixture; mix well.
- Pour into baking dish and sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through. Cut and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 290
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 56 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 15g 30 %
- Cholesterol 144mg 48 %
- Sodium 1,068mg 45 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.7g 19 %
- Sugars 5.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These cookies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious. No, honestly, pop one of these Cranberry Shortbread Drops into your mouth and experience everything a buttery shortbread cookie should be, with the added bonus of creamy white chocolate pieces and flavorful dried cranberries. Yum!