Broccoli Under Cover
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Broccoli Under Cover is easy to make at the same time as you're grilling your main dish. Made this way, the broccoli has a nice oniony flavor. So, go ahead and steam your broccoli on the grill. You'll be glad you did!
What You'll Need
- 1 envelope (from a 2.4-ounce package) dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into florets (about 6 cups)
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine soup mix and water; toss with broccoli. Wrap broccoli in heavy-duty aluminum foil and seal tightly.
- Grill broccoli 10 minutes, or until desired tenderness. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape before serving.
Other vegetables can be done this way, too, like zucchini, yellow squash, and carrots, so why not mix and match to make your family's own favorite blend?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These cookies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious. No, honestly, pop one of these Cranberry Shortbread Drops into your mouth and experience everything a buttery shortbread cookie should be, with the added bonus of creamy white chocolate pieces and flavorful dried cranberries. Yum!