Broccoli and Orange Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Broccoli, red onion, bacon, and sweet mandarin oranges combine for a nice break from boring salad. This colorful salad works for potlucks and celebrations any time of year.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 (16-ounce) package broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
What to Do
- Stir together mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar in a large bowl. Add broccoli and raisins; toss well. Cover and chill thoroughly.
- Top with onion, crumbled bacon, and mandarin oranges.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 215
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 1.9g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.8g 10 %
- Cholesterol 12mg 4 %
- Sodium 322mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 11 %
- Sugars 19g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.