Broccoli and Orange Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Broccoli, red onion, bacon, and sweet mandarin oranges combine for a nice break from boring salad. This colorful salad works for potlucks and celebrations any time of year.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 (16-ounce) package broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
What to Do
- Stir together mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar in a large bowl. Add broccoli and raisins; toss well. Cover and chill thoroughly.
- Top with onion, crumbled bacon, and mandarin oranges.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 215
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 1.9g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.8g 10 %
- Cholesterol 12mg 4 %
- Sodium 322mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 11 %
- Sugars 19g 0 %