We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Served with dinner, at a barbecue or surrounded by your favorite salad - tomatoes go with just about everything! Try this version of Broiled Tomatoes and have a delicious side dish ready in under 10 minutes.
What You'll Need
- 4 firm ripe tomatoes, cored and cut in half horizontally
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Place tomatoes cut up in a deep baking dish and brush lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle evenly with garlic powder, basil, salt, pepper and cheese.
- Broil for 5 to 10 minutes or until the tops are golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.