Brussels Sprouts in Cashew Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This brussels sprouts recipe is a definite winner; it'll reel in so many compliments, it oughta have a blue ribbon on it! Glazed with a sweet cashew sauce, the brussels sprouts will have your gang coming back for seconds!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh brussels sprouts or 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen brussles sprouts
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup cashews
What to Do
- If using fresh brussels sprouts, wash thoroughly; remove any discolored leaves. Cut off stem ends, and slash bottom of each sprout with a shallow X.
- Place fresh or frozen brussles sprouts. In a large saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and cook 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well; set aside.
- Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat; add brown sugar and next 4 ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
- Stir cashews into butter sauce. Pour sauce over brussels sprouts. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 292
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 53 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 9.4g 19 %
- Cholesterol 40mg 13 %
- Sodium 933mg 39 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.0g 28 %
- Sugars 8.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!