Brussels Sprouts in Cashew Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This brussels sprouts recipe is a definite winner; it'll reel in so many compliments, it oughta have a blue ribbon on it! Glazed with a sweet cashew sauce, the brussels sprouts will have your gang coming back for seconds!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh brussels sprouts or 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen brussles sprouts
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup cashews
What to Do
- If using fresh brussels sprouts, wash thoroughly; remove any discolored leaves. Cut off stem ends, and slash bottom of each sprout with a shallow X.
- Place fresh or frozen brussles sprouts. In a large saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and cook 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well; set aside.
- Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat; add brown sugar and next 4 ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
- Stir cashews into butter sauce. Pour sauce over brussels sprouts. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 292
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 53 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 9.4g 19 %
- Cholesterol 40mg 13 %
- Sodium 933mg 39 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.0g 28 %
- Sugars 8.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These cookies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious. No, honestly, pop one of these Cranberry Shortbread Drops into your mouth and experience everything a buttery shortbread cookie should be, with the added bonus of creamy white chocolate pieces and flavorful dried cranberries. Yum!