We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These little gems are just the right choice to serve as a side with your favorite steak. The gang will love 'em!
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds fresh button mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups Burgundy wine
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can French onion soup
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Place mushrooms in a 6-quart slow cooker; add wine and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 5 hours or on LOW setting 8 to 10 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon.
For more tasty mushroom ideas, check out our collection of 28 Mouthwatering Mushroom Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 154
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 6.1g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 4.8g 10 %
- Cholesterol 26mg 9 %
- Sodium 358mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.4g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 3.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pound cake will certainly brighten up your day! From the fresh aroma of it baking to the first forkful of lemony bliss, our Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake is a real delight. This pound cake is summer-perfect and ready to be brought along to all of your picnics and potlucks!