We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
My family begs me to make this recipe whenever I light up the grill. I'm happy to do it, 'cause there's nothing to making them, and they go with almost anything else I'm grilling!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound (about 4 medium-sized) onions, peeled and cut in half
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick ) melted butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the onions in a medium-sized bowl and set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl, mixing well until the sugar dissolves. Pour the mixture over the onions, tossing to coat evenly.
- Place the onions in heavy-duty aluminum foil and seal all the edges tightly. Place the foil package on the grill seam side up and grill the onions for 20 to 22 minutes, carefully turning the entire foil package occasionally.
Be careful not to pierce the foil when rotating these on the grill.