Caribbean Stacked Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Went shopping and forgot to get lettuce? Don't worry. You can still make this salad by layering other fresh veggies and topping them with a Caribbean dressing. Poof! Your salad worries are gone!
What You'll Need
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 yellow squash, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 8 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed and blanched
- 3 sweet onions, cut into 1-inch chunks, divided
- 2 cucumbers, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 to 4 tomatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 6 large radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
Place zucchini chunks in a large glass bowl; layer with yellow squash, red peppers, green beans, half the onions, and cucumbers. Top with tomatoes.
Place sour cream, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and remaining onions into a food processor; process until liquefied.
When ready to serve, pour half of dressing (sour cream, lemon juice, pepper, and salt) over top of vegetables, reserving other half to use as needed.
Top dressed salad with sliced radishes or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 156
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 5.4g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.7g 9 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 145mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.8g 15 %
- Sugars 9.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.