We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our souffle-like Carrot Bake is the perfect go-along for any main dish meal and will surely impress company. You'll never guess the shortcut secret to its smooth and velvety texture.
What You'll Need
- 3 (4-ounce) jars carrot baby food
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine carrots and butter; mix well. Add remaining ingredients; mix until well blended then pour into baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Your group will love this just the way it is but, for a change of pace, try baby-food squash, pumpkin or corn in place of the carrots.
- Here's another great way to serve up healthy veggies in a way your group will love -- Broccoli Pancakes!
If you loved this easy carrot recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Carrot Recipes: 12 Baby Carrot Recipes, Cooked Carrot Recipes & More.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!