Cauliflower and Broccoli Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This reminds us of a bubbly casserole that our grandmother always made. It'll have your family smiling and begging for more, just like ours always did.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen cauliflower, thawed and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese and mix until evenly coated.
- Place in prepared baking dish and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
This makes a great topping for baked potatoes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 238
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 4.0g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.6g 13 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 910mg 38 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.0g 16 %
- Sugars 5.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.