Cauliflower and Broccoli Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This reminds us of a bubbly casserole that our grandmother always made. It'll have your family smiling and begging for more, just like ours always did.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen cauliflower, thawed and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese and mix until evenly coated.
- Place in prepared baking dish and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
This makes a great topping for baked potatoes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 238
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 4.0g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.6g 13 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 910mg 38 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.0g 16 %
- Sugars 5.4g 0 %